VAST RISE Scholarship
Are you passionate about... Saving Human Lives? ..Science & Learning? ...Growth & Innovation? .... Data & Information?
Then Clinical Research might be career for you!
VAST’s Clinical Research Coordinator Training program offers recent graduates and people with relevant health/medical/life science backgrounds, an exciting career in drug and medical device development.
Our selective scholarship program will partially cover the cost of your clinical research classes, online materials, and comprehensive training program. See Below for more information
Here at VAST, we position our graduates for nothing but success. We arm our clinical research professional students with a comprehensive training program, expert led career services and a team to turn to for guidance at every turn. Our latest graduate from our new training program landed a role before the last day of class!
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of an associate degree in a clinical or scientific related discipline or MA Certification or LVN Diploma.
- A Bachelors Degree is desired, but not required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer (word-processing, databases, Excel, Windows), organizational, and communication skills.
VAST utilizes a rolling admissions process. In a rolling admissions process, prospective students submit their applications at any point after the admissions cycle opens, and applications are then evaluated as they are received.
Program Details Can be found here: https://vastclinicalresearch.com/coordinator-overview/