The National Dance Education Organization (NDEO) Scholarship
The National Dance Education Organization (NDEO) offers several scholarships to high school seniors and college students pursuing a degree in dance education or dance studies. These scholarships are designed to support and encourage students who have a passion for dance education and are committed to making a positive impact in the field of dance.
- High school seniors who plan to major in dance education or dance studies in college
- College students who are currently majoring in dance education or dance studies
- Candidates must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States
- Candidates must be members of NDEO at the time of application.
- The application process typically includes submitting an application form, transcripts, a resume, a personal statement, and letters of recommendation.
- The application deadline is typically in the spring.
- The scholarship recipients are typically notified in the summer.
Amount and duration of scholarship:
- The amount and duration of the scholarship varies depending on the specific scholarship and the number of recipients.
- NDEO scholarships are merit-based and are awarded to students who demonstrate exceptional talent, commitment, and potential in dance education.
Please note that the information provided may change over time and it is always a good idea to check with the NDEO for the most up-to-date information on their scholarships, including eligibility criteria, application process, deadlines, and amount and duration of scholarships.
The website for the National Dance Education Organization (NDEO) is www.ndeo.org. You can find more information about the NDEO scholarships, including the application process, eligibility criteria, and deadlines on their website.