The BGE Frank Heintz Scholarship Fund
BGE Frank Heintz Scholarship
The BGE Frank Heintz Scholarship is designed for Maryland residents who intend to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies at an accredited university, college, or community college. This scholarship provides financial aid for a range of students, including those pursuing degrees in education, social work, medicine, and law.
- Organization: BGE (Baltimore Gas and Electric)
- Target Demographic: Maryland residents
- Award Type: Scholarship
- Purpose: To provide financial support to Maryland residents attending accredited higher education institutions.
- Undergraduate Scholarships: The average scholarship award is $4,000, with most annual scholarships ranging between $1,000 and $11,000.
- Graduate and Professional Scholarships: Amount not specified.
- Must be a Maryland resident.
- Must have a competitive GPA of 2.8 or higher.
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university, or community college in the upcoming academic year.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident.
- Must have a family income of $90,000 or less.
- Complete one application to be considered for multiple awards.
- Students can apply each year they are enrolled in an eligible program.
- Recipients qualify for emergency funds and award displacement reviews.
- The scholarship is not described as renewable, but students can apply each year they are enrolled.
- Deadline not specified. Check the official website for up-to-date information.
For More Information:
- Visit the official website mentioned in the original post for more details and to check for any updates or changes to the scholarship program.
The BGE Frank Heintz Scholarship offers flexible financial support for Maryland residents who are pursuing higher education. With a simplified application process that allows consideration for multiple awards and eligibility for emergency funds, this scholarship aims to relieve financial burdens for students and help them focus on their academic achievements.