Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program is a prestigious scholarship initiative that aims to honor outstanding high school seniors who have demonstrated exceptional leadership skills and a strong commitment to serving their communities and schools. The program awards a significant number of scholarships to help students pursue higher education. Here are the key details about the Coca-Cola Scholars Program:
Number of Scholars: The program annually selects and awards scholarships to 150 students.
Scholarship Amount: Each selected Coca-Cola Scholar is awarded a $20,000 scholarship to support their higher education expenses.
- Applicants must be current high school seniors in the United States.
- Candidates should demonstrate strong leadership qualities, a dedication to community service, and active participation in extracurricular activities.
- Academic achievement and a demonstrated commitment to making a positive impact on their communities are essential.
- The application process typically involves submitting an online application, including essays and details about accomplishments, extracurricular involvement, and community service.
- The application may require recommendations from educators or community leaders.
- The application deadline is usually in the fall of each year.
- A selection committee reviews applications and assesses candidates based on their leadership, community service, academic achievement, and potential for making a positive impact in the future.
- Semi-finalists may be required to participate in additional interviews or provide further documentation.
Purpose: The Coca-Cola Scholars Program aims to recognize and support students who have already demonstrated a commitment to leadership and community service. By awarding scholarships, the program encourages these young leaders to continue making a difference as they pursue higher education and future endeavors.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program is not only a prestigious scholarship opportunity but also a platform for recognizing and celebrating the achievements of exceptional high school seniors who exemplify the values of leadership, service, and community engagement.