On this page, you will find scholarships for students who are interested or are studying abroad.
Here are some scholarships for students interested in studying abroad:
- The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship offers up to $5,000 for U.S. undergraduate students to study abroad.
- The Fund for Education Abroad provides scholarships for undergraduate students from minority and underrepresented communities.
- The Critical Language Scholarship (CLS) Program is a fully-funded summer study abroad program for students in critical need languages.
- The Boren Awards for International Study offer scholarships and fellowships to undergraduate and graduate students to study abroad in less commonly taught languages.
- The Freeman-ASIA Awards provide funding to U.S. students to study abroad in East and Southeast Asia.
- The Fulbright Program offers scholarships for U.S. citizens to study, research or teach abroad.
- The David L. Boren Scholarships and Fellowships provide funding to study less commonly taught languages in world regions critical to U.S. interests.
- The National Security Education Program (NSEP) David L. Boren Scholarships support undergraduate students to study abroad in areas of the world that are critical to U.S. interests.
- The Rotary Foundation offers Ambassadorial Scholarships for students to study abroad in over 100 countries.
- The API Study Abroad Scholarships provide funding to students studying abroad on API programs in various countries around the world.
It's recommended to research each scholarship thoroughly to determine eligibility, application requirements and deadlines. You can also search for more study abroad scholarships on websites such as Go Overseas or Study Abroad101.