Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
The Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation is to Honor Marines by Educating Their Children. They are the nation's oldest and largest provider of need-based scholarships to military children. They offer scholarships to children whose parents have fallen, children of wounded Marines, and grandchildren. The following eligibility criteria are minimum requirements one must meet to be considered:
- Child or step-child of one of the following:
- Active duty, reserve, or veteran* U.S. Marine
- A Marine killed while serving in the U.S. Marine Corps
- Active duty, reserve, or veteran U.S. Navy Corpsman, Navy Chaplain or Religious Program Specialist who is or was attached to a U.S. Marine Corps unit or who was killed while serving with a U.S. Marine Corps unit*
- Minimum 2.00 GPA
- Demonstrate financial need - family AGI changes yearly.
- Must be attending or planning to attend a school listed on the National Center for Education Statistic's College Navigator
- Submit a completed application with all required documents by the deadline
* Veterans must have received an honorable discharge.
For more information on what scholarships are available, please visit the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation website.
MARINE CORPS SCHOLORSHIP FOUNDATION
909 N. Washington Street
Alexandria, VA 22314