Dell Scholars Program
The Dell Scholars program is a scholarship and college completion program that nurtures and empowers students on their path to a college degree. While the program has a required 2.4 grade point average, the Dell Scholars program targets low-income, highly motivated students who are better than their numbers indicate and demonstrate the drive to succeed despite personal obstacles. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a unique "GPA" of grit, potential, and ambition in their quest for a college education:
- Participate in a program-approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12
- Be on track to graduate from an accredited high school in the current academic year.
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant in the first year of college.
- Plan to enroll full-time at an accredited higher education institution to pursue a bachelor's degree in the fall directly following high school graduation.
- Earn a minimum of a 2.4 GPA
- October 1, 2022 - Application opens
- December 1, 2022 - Application deadline
- December 10, 2022 - Semifinalists announced
- January 27, 2023 Semifinalist materials due
- March 16, 2023 - Dell Scholars announced