Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship Program
The Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is the largest undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities. In addition to the monetary award, Cooke Scholars receive comprehensive educational advising, significant cohort-based programming, and graduate school funding, as well as a thriving network of nearly 3,000 fellow Cooke Scholars and alumni.
Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational expenses – including tuition, living expenses, books, and required fees. Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of tuition as well as other grants or scholarships they may receive.
This highly competitive scholarship includes:
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Ability to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to college and maximize the college student experience
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Senior standing – Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2022.
- Fall College Enrollment – Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2022.
- GPA – Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Income – Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000.
- September 1, 2021 - Application opens. Apply online in the Common App.
- November 18, 2021 - Application submission deadline.
- **January 2022 -**Semifinalists are announced. All applicants will be notified of their status via email.
- March 2022 - Scholarship recipients are announced. All semifinalists will be notified of their status via email.
Questions about the program and eligibility, please email email@example.com