BURGER KING℠ Scholars program
BURGER KING℠ Scholars program was created by the BURGER KING® Foundation to provide a college scholarship to employees, employees' spouses or domestic partners, employees' children, and high school seniors in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada in continuing their education. The Burger King Scholarship is also open to a wide range of students and degree programs. The program is first-come, first-serve, so make sure you complete your application as soon as you can. The application timeline is between October 1st to December 15th. Below is some additional eligibility information:
- Be living in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico.
- Be graduating high school seniors (U.S. and Puerto Rico), graduating from grade 12 (Canada), or graduating from home school education in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or Canada
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Plan to enroll full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2018-19 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school in the U.S., Canada, or Puerto Rico
Contact the BURGER KING℠ Scholars portal administrator
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone at 1-507-931-8340.