Bright!Tax Global Scholar Initiative
The Bright!Tax Global Scholar Initiative provides funds for American students who are already or will be studying abroad. Scholarships are available for full-semester programs. Applicants must be U.S. citizens who want to study overseas for at least one entire semester at an accredited institution. Selection is based on academic and extra-curricular achievement, community involvement, future ambitions, and financial need.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Academic achievement, including current and overall GPA
- Extent of community involvement
- Leadership skills
- Achievements in particular fields (debate, performing arts, athletics, etc.)
- An essay on a topic relevant to the scholarship purpose
- Academic or non-academic awards and achievements
- A description of extra-curricular involvement
- Copies of high school or college transcripts
- Demostrate financial need
Please visit the scholarship website for more information.
Additional questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
244 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10001