Bankdash Scholarship Program
We are very excited to announce the Bankdash Scholarship Program! One of the core beliefs we hold is that the financial sector is far too complex and that financial literacy in the United States is much lower than it should be. With this annual scholarship we hope to increase awareness of these issues, encourage students to conduct independent research into important personal financial matters, while also rewarding the brightest student minds.
The Scholarship is open to current undergraduate and graduate students of all majors and areas of study that satisfy all of the eligibility requirements detailed below.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled at an accredited post-secondary institution in the United States
- Be completing their undergraduate or graduate degree after 2022
- Maintain a GPA of 3.00 or better (or equivalent)
- Be a legal resident of the United States
- Complete an essay submission that satisfies all essay guidelines by the specified deadline
- Submit a copy of their official transcript along with their essay submission